Advertising Opportunities

The What's on Sydney website offers a great opportunity for you to promote your business/ service or event to a targeted Sydneyside audience. The website has been designed to have a clean look so that banner advertisements are easily visible.

Advertising on the World Wide Web has many advantages over hard copy; it is generally cheaper, it can be seen by a wider audience over a longer period, you can find out exactly how many people saw your advertisement and acted on it and it can be more flexible.

The What's on Sydney monthly average visitors and pages viewed increases each month, for current demographics please contact sales@whatsonsydney.com.

However we know;

  • 93% of the visitors are from Australia and 76% of them are from Sydney
  • 75% woman to 25% men use the website
  • 45% are aged between 18 and 30
  • 37% are aged between 31 and 40
  • 80% are in full time employment while the majority of the remaining 20% are in full time education or retired.
  • The majority of visitors to the website attend events once or twice a month
  • The majority of the visitors to the website check the website weekly.

We offer flexible campaigns to suit your needs. Around 95% our campaigns perform about 10 times higher than the industry average, put this with our competitive rates and you won't look back.

Advertisements can be targeted to certain sections of the website to help you achieve a more targeted audience. If you are planning a long advertisement campaign you can change your advertisement to refresh interest and incorporate breaks at no extra cost.

Discounts are given for advertising space purchased for 6 month or more and members of the website.

For more information please contact sales@whatsonsydney.com or call 0404 221 424