Find out what you could be doing in the lead up to Christmas.
1. Visit St Mary's Cathedral - The St Mary’s Cathedral forecourt will again be the centerpiece of a stunning free light and sound show as the iconic building lights up Sydney and captures the imagination of audiences with the Lights of Christmas presented by PAYCE from 8 – 25 December.
2. Visit Sydney Eye Tower - Jingle all the way to Sydney Tower Eye this Christmas and experience the magic of the North Pole in the heart of Sydney’s CBD. From 3 December – 23 December
3. Go to SantaLand - For the first time ever in Australia, SantaLand is an unique and exciting family Christmas event for 2016, located at the Entertainment Quarter (EQ), Moore Park. From 8 - 24 December
4. See Christmas with the Stars - Tribute show starring Alan Wright, Dot Cooper and Liz Taylor who’ll treat you to hits from Elvis, Dolly Parton, Tina Turner and Shirley Bassey.
5. Sing along at Carols by Candlelight - Join the Friends of Old Government House and Experiment Farm Cottage for an evening of carols in the grounds of Old Government House, Parramatta.10 Dec
6. Enjoy a Kansky Christmas - This Christmas, The Seymour Centre will celebrate the holidays with the enigmatic Kransky Sisters, A VERY KRANSKY CHRISTMAS on December 16th and 17th.
7. Get your seafood from the market - For more than twenty years, locals, tourists and Aussies from far and wide have participated in the Christmas tradition of coming to the 36-Hour Seafood Marathon.23 & 24 December
8. See Rapunzel The Pantomine - The tale as old as time, Rapunzel, The Pantomime, not often produced in Australia because well no one has ever written it. But Maria de Marco is about to change all that. Rapunzel is about to be hip again. 17 - 23 December
9. Have an El'Circo Christmas Eve - Enjoy Christmas Eve with a 9 course degustation served inside a jaw dropping world of entertainment!
10. Have A Very Judy Christmas - Award winning actress Sheridan Harbridge brings you A Very Judy Christmas, a hilarious and raucous christmas panto full of carolling, near-celebrities being tormented, cocktails, and delicious silly christmas madness. 19 December
And don't forget you can enjoy a Christmas Harbour Cruise, check out the website for heaps more events.