Green as far as the eye can see? Guinness galore? It must be the world's favourite celebration of all things Irish: St Patrick's Day!
Sydney's oldest Irish pub, The Mercantile Hotel, situated in The Rocks precinct, will be wearing its green loud and proud with a traditional Irish breakfast to remember – and you don't need a four-leaf clover to be a part of it (just a ticket).
Kicking-off at a spritely , ticketholders will enjoy a delicious sit-down breakfast, Irish coffees and pints of Guinness, as they're charmed by the lively sounds of traditional Irish music. Of course, when it comes to the Irish, where there is music there is dancing. Attendees will also enjoy a performance by traditional Irish dancer, Currie-Henderson.
The festivities don't stop there. After breakfast wraps up, The Merc will open its doors to the wider public so Sydneysiders and visitors from near and far can come together and share a drink, a dance and sing in one big, green St Paddy's Day celebration.
- What: The Mercantile Hotel St Patrick's Day Breakfast
- Cost: $80pp
Breakfast ( )
- Traditional Irish music by Blackwater
- Traditional Irish dancing by Currie-Henderson
- Live music by Irish band, Shindig
- Traditional Irish dancing by Scoil Rince Crear, Carlingford School of Dance
- Irish rock music by Shaylee Wilde Duo
- Live music by cover band, The Soniks Trio
The Mercantile Hotel 25 George St, The Rocks
Tel: 02 9247 3570 www.facebook.com/TheMercantileHotel www.twitter.com/TheMerc