The What's on Sydney website offers a great opportunity for you to promote your event, business or service to a targeted Sydneyside audience.
What's on Sydney's monthly average visitors and pages viewed changes each month, for current demographics please contact email@example.com.
However we know;
- 64% of the visitors are from Australia and 56% of them are from Sydney
- 64% woman to 36% men use the website
- 34% are aged between 18 and 34
- 23% are aged between 35 and 44
- 43% are over the age of 44
- 71% are in full time employment while the majority of the remaining 29% work part time or are in full time education or retired.
- The majority of visitors to the website attend events once or twice a month
- The majority of the visitors to the website check the website weekly.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0404 221 424