This 'outrageous, ingenious' show (scenestr) makes its triumphant return for the 9th season to the one and only Sydney Opera House in March 2020 – and tickets are on sale now!
Style, sophistication, Sydney Opera House
Basil, Sybil and Manuel are preparing already for their much-anticipated return to Australia’s most famous location! Step inside a world-class venue as this sophisticated team attends to your every beck and call, offering unbeatable premium service... Or not! But they do try.
A brilliant night of side-splitting comedy is on the cards when the Faultys come to town. Highly interactive and super-improvised, this is ‘immersive theatre at its startling best’ ( Best of Theatre, London West End).
Indestructible – unmissable!
Winner of ‘The BEST COMPLETELY INDESTRUCTIBLE SHOW AWARD’ (The Advertiser, Adelaide Fringe 2019) and hot off London’s West End, this original show seamlessly combines a masterfully crafted script with outstanding improvisation.
- ‘Utterly marvellous’ BroadwayBaby, Adelaide Fringe
- ‘Deliciously entertaining’ What’s on London
- ‘A hilarious night out’ The Holiday and Travel Magazine, Sydney Opera House
EXPERIENCE THE WORLD’S ?1 EXPERIENCE!
Venue: Sydney Opera House – Utzon Room, Bennelong Point, Sydney 2000
Dates: 17-21 March 2020
Times: 7:30pm daily. Doors at 7pm.
Saturday 1:30pm lunchtime. Doors at 1pm.
- Tues 17, Wed 18, Thurs 19 March dinner - $187.50 pp ($179.00 & $8.50 SOH booking fee).
- Fri 20, Sat 21 March lunch, Sat 21 March dinner - $223.50 pp ($215.00 & $8.50 SOH booking fee).
All tickets include a 3-course meal and 2-hour show.
Tickets: Onsale through Sydney Opera House
02 9250 7777 |
Sydney Opera House @ 2 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW, 2000, Australia
- Tues 17, Wed 18, Thurs 19 March dinner - $187.50 pp ($179.00 & $8.50 SOH booking fee). - Fri 20, Sat 21 March lunch, Sat 21 March dinner - $223.50 pp ($215.00 & $8.50 SOH booking fee).
Through Sydneyoperahouse Website