With the excitement of Easter and the school holidays nearing, Strangers' Restaurant is delighted to present an array of wonderful specials for Easter, Anzac Day and provide school holiday gift ideas.
Strangers' Restaurant located within Parliament House in Sydney will feature a delicious High Tea in April on Fridays between 12pm to 2pm.
Children can share a High Tea with an adult or receive their own High Tea items.
High chairs are available on request.
• Friday 9 April
• Friday 16 April
• Friday 23 April
• Friday 30 April
Bookings are essential and seating is limited.
During the April School Holidays, the Parliamentary Gift Shop will provide specials on a selection of children stationery items and an ANZAC book.
• The parliamentary mop top pen normally $4.90 now $3.90
• The parliamentary eco stationary set normally $4.90 now $3.90
• The parliamentary pencil and sharper kit normally $4.90 now $3.90
• The parliamentary pencil case normally $6.90 now $5.90
• The parliamentary mouse pad normally $9.90 now $7.90
• ANZACS Book, Politics & Sacrifice normally $25.00 now $20.00
Orders can be placed online or collected from the Parliament Gift Shop which is open Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm.
The Chef Special 3 Course Lunch is held Monday to Thursday from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm in the Strangers' Restaurant.
Strangers' Restaurant @ 6 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
$55 per person
02 9230 2124