Rookwood Cemetery was established in 1867 and is now recognised as Australia’s most iconic cemetery.
Rookwood is the largest cemetery in the Southern Hemisphere and is the last operating Victorian Cemetery in the World.
To enable the community to explore Rookwood, we invite you to come to our 2019 Open Day.
Rookwood Cemetery is a tranquil and fascinating place that offers interment and memorialisation options that meet the needs of the multicultural Sydney community. We also work hard to build relationships with community members to ensure Rookwood remains a key part of our country’s
• Historic Tours, Talks and Displays
• Crematoria and Mausoleum Tours
• Grave Digging Demonstrations
• Stone Masonry Demonstrations
• Family History Research
• Live Entertainment
• Face Painting and Kid’s Activities
• Horse and Cart Rides
• HIDDEN – A Rookwood Sculpture Walk
• Food Stalls
• And Much More
Rookwood Cemetery @ Hawthorne Ave, Rookwood NSW 2141
Through Eventbrite Website