Bookings from May due to Covid-19
Drink In History on this historic walking tour of some of Sydney’s oldest pubs. Between watering holes, your guide will take you through the alleys and cobbled streets of The Rocks as they share the gossip, shouts, and stories of Australia’s first European settlement. Hear about the legends, gangs, and hauntings of this distinctive neighbourhood as you sample some of its finest libations.
After your Sydney pub tour, you can join your tour mates and other revellers at an iconic pub for a meal and another beer, or two…
This Sydney tour includes a choice of a beer (285ml/10oz), house wine, or soft drink at each pub and a two and a half hour guided walking tour of The Rocks, highlighting:
- The fight for the title “Sydney’s Oldest Pub”
- How the Larrikin Gangs ruled the Rocks
- What’s the 6 O’Clock Swill?
- Where Bubonic Plague started and how it was controlled
- The fight for The Rocks
- Sydney’s oldest haunted place
- And more stories, myths, and legends than you can pack into two and a half hours of fun
We meet at Harts Pub, Essex St & Gloucester Street, The Rocks
The Rocks @ The Rocks Sydney