Connecting You to What's Next in CX
Customers now expect a certain level of experience as they move throughout their day: Fast, frictionless, personalised. Companies are no longer just competing with their competitors, but with the likes of Uber and Amazon, to deliver brilliant customer experiences.
Boasting Australia's largest ever line up of C-suite customer executives, Chief Customer Officer Sydney is back for 2019 taking you through the strategic roadmap for the new age of customer experience.
The key questions for this year include:
- How do you emotionally connect with customers in a highly digitised world?
- How does your customer strategy fully integrate with the rest of the organisation?
- How do you reach the next level of brand loyalty and love?
2019 Key Themes:
- Frictionless customer centricity
- Digital CX
- Data and Insights
- Employee Experience
With over 20+ C-Suite Speaker confirmed here is a sneak peek:
- Emma Harrington, Chief Customer Officer, The NRMA
- Bettina Pidcock, Chief Marketing Officer, QBE Insurance
- Rachael Powell, Chief Customer, People and Marketing Officer, Xero
- Cristina Zanchi, Chief Consumer Officer, Orange Belgium
- Paul McCrory, Group Industry Director, Facebook
- Jane Francis, Chief Customer Success Officer, UBank
- Dr. Eraj Ghafoori, Behavioural Economist - Customer Experience, AustralianSuper
- Troy Barnes, Chief Customer Officer, Pizza Hut Asia Pacific
- Todd Stevenson, Chief Customer Officer and Chief Marketing Officer, Colonial First State
We hope you can join Australia's leading minds in customer experience on how to deliver happiness to tomorrow's customer.
Cockle Bay Wharf @ Darling Harbour, Sydney NSW 2000
End-User Pricing From: AUD 1950.0, Vendor Pricing From: AUD 2950.0
Through Evvnt Website