Australia's senior executives responsible for championing the data agenda will gather at CDAO Sydney 2020 to share insights on transformative leadership, data-driven culture, developing high performing analytics teams, data literacy and effective governance of data and AI. Focusing on the biggest challenges faced today to effectively harness data as a strategic asset, drive change and shape organisations to become analytically mature, business-driven enterprises that outperform their competitors.
Data Investment and Opportunity: Turning your analytics narrative into a success story. With data analytics at a crossroads it’s time to separate the grain from the chaff and ensure value.
Effective Risk Management for Data: Understand specific instruments and tools that can be deployed to operationalise data governance and ensure security, privacy and the ethical use of data and AI.
Data-Informed: Upskill, adapt and evolve. Learn how organisations are enabling change through entire cross-functional, data literate, agile teams who excel in consulting and communication skills.
Confirmed Speaker line-up:
- Ravi Vijayaraghavan, Vice President and Head – Analytics and Decision Sciences, Flipkart.com (India)
- Andrew McMullan, Chief Analytics Officer, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Pooyan Asgari, Chief Data Officer, Domain Group
- Samantha Gavel, NSW Privacy Commissioner, Information and Privacy Commission NSW
- Kevin Stafford, Head of Technology, Rugby Australia
- Dr Ian Oppermann, NSW Chief Data Scientist and Chief Executive Officer, NSW Data Analytics Centre
- Kate Carruthers, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, UNSW
- Scott Verrall, Head of Analytics, Insight and Research, HCF
- Tal Bergman, Executive Manager – Data Strategy, Management and Execution, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Annie South, General Manager, Data, ME Bank
- Bobby Shaik, Head of BI – Data & Analytics, Vodafone
- Andy Ford, Head of Marketing Science, Australia & New Zealand, Facebook
Doltone House - Darling Island Wharf @ 48 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
AUD 2250.00 - AUD 3150.00
Through Evvnt Website