First Time Home Buyers Course
Buying your first home doesn't have to be stressful. You just need the right information at your fingertips to ensure you don't end up with a loan you can't afford and a house you paid too much for.
The course is designed to help you understand the entire process of buying your first home, giving you the knowledge that will help you avoid common and costly mistakes. Based on over 15 years of specialised education and market experience, you are guaranteed to finish the course feeling confident and ready to begin your property journey.
During this fun and entertaining First Home Buyers Course, you'll learn:
- The entire buying process and how to get started
- How you apply and qualify for the first time home owner grant
- How to make the most of stamp duty benefits
- How the Government's First Home Super Saver Scheme works
- The best way to structure your home loan
- How to buy with a small deposit
- How to negotiate with real estate agents
- How to exchange contracts in NSW
- How to avoid common mistakes
- Real life examples from an industry professional
- Guarantor loans and much, much more!
(Check the link for a more detailed outline of the course)
Comprehensive, Straightforward, and Engaging. Book your seat today.
Recent Student Testimonials:
- "Scott was very approachable, open to questions and told lots of anecdotes. Thanks" - Lucy E
- "Very informative and insightful. Scott used a good amount of humour and real-world examples. Well worth every cent!" - Sean W
- "I enjoyed Scott's honesty, humour, and generosity with information, including the telling of real-life stories and examples. Thank you! :)" - Katie B
About the presenter - Scott Durrant
Founder of Successful Ways, Scott is an experienced real estate investor and educator. A specialist in helping first-time home owners, the content is presented in a relaxed and informal style. Time and time again, student feedback highlights how Scott transforms a potentially bland topic into an insightful and engaging few hours.
Auction Works - Level M, 50 Margaret Street Sydney CBD 2000
Only $66 (Discounts available for groups of 2 & 3)
Thinking about buying your first home? Book your seat today