The third event in the Public Sector PMO Leadership series will focus on the strategic alignment between the PMO and the business, strengthening team capability and driving agile improvement to boost maturity. For the first time, the program will feature a world cafe, allowing delegates the opportunity to explore key concepts in more depth and through an interactive QandA with industry leaders.
The 3rd Public Sector PMO Leadership conference will bring together senior public sector leaders to share their challenges, expertise and lessons learnt on how to effectively lead strategic improvement in project, program and portfolio management.
- Align benefits management and realisation with strategy
- Improve risk management
- Communicate organisational value
- Improve transfer of knowledge and capability
- Boost team agility and adapt to rate of change
Who will attend?
- Federal Departments and Agencies
- State Departments and Agencies
- Local Councils
- Local Health Districts
Who are Directors, Managers, Executives and Heads of:
- Project/Program/Portfolio Management Offices
- Enterprise PMOs
- ICT PMOs
- Capital/Business/Strategic Projects
- Project/Program/Portfolio Management and Delivery
- Project Planning, Governance and Performance
- Organisational Transformation and Change Management
Group discounts are available!
SMC Conference & Function Centre @ 66 Goulburn Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Standard Rates for Federal and State Government: AUD 2899, Discounted Rates for Local Council: AUD 2499, Commercial Solutions Provider: AUD 3899
Visit criterionconferences website