The housing sector for individuals living with a disability is undergoing sweeping changes with fundamental implications for the business model of those involved. The introduction of SDA funding has the potential to link the private sector and begin the process of delivering choice and control to the most marginalised members of our society.
Specialisation is the key to risk mitigation and successful navigation of this amorphous market. Join key industry experts at the Shaping the Future of Disability Housing conference, who will unpack the systemic and policy opportunities and hear from early adopters as they break down the nitty gritty of finance, design, legal and service provision.
Hear insights on key issues including
- Understanding the opportunities and pitfalls of SDA
- Navigating systemic and demand based risk
- Financing, designing and constructing compliant SDA dwellings
- Opportunities across the wider spectrum of NDIS housing
Who will attend?
- Disability Service Providers
- Community Housing Providers
- Property Developers
- Government Representatives
- Access Consultants/Architects
- Financial and Legal Parties
- Individuals looking to build
PARKROYAL Darling Harbour Sydney, 150 Day Street, Sydney, 2000, Australia
Standard Delegate Rates: AUD 2899, Discounted Rates - Community Housing Providers And Disability Housing Support Providers: AUD 2199, Commercial Solutions Provider: AUD 3899