Vivid Sydney Lights Dinner Cruises
26 May - 17 June 2023
Light up your night with a kaleidoscope of colour during Vivid Sydney 2023. View the full canvas or harbourside lights from unique vantage points as you cruise to multiple precincts with unique vantage points. Our spectacular line-up of Official Vivid Sydney 2023 on-water dining experiences are available for all budgets.
Official Vivid Sydney Vessel
All dinner cruises operate on flagship Sydney 2000, displaying the festival’s world-famous `Vivid Sydney' official light installation and logo.
Departing Darling Harbour
All cruises depart from Darling Harbour, King St Wharf No.1-4, only 6-minute undercover, fully accessible walk from Wynyard Station, and adjacent to Barangaroo Wharves.
Vivid Family Friendly Experiences
- 5.00pm-6.30pm Special Vivid Dinner (2-course)
- 7.00pm-10.00pm Special Vivid Dinner (3-course)
- Children’s Menu 4-15 years $45 (5pm) $55 (7pm)
Vivid Premium Dining
- 5.00pm-6.30pm Sunset Dinner (3-course)
- 7.00pm-10.00pm Starlight Dinner (4-course a la carte)
Vivid Deluxe Gold Dining
- 7.00pm-10pm Gold Dinner (6-course degustation)
- 7.00pm-10.00pm Gold Penfolds Dinner (6-course degustation + wines)
- See the Vivid lights turn on at 6.00pm on all 5.00pm cruise departures
- Combine your cruise with the Vivid Light walk along the foreshore between Darling Harbour and Circular Quay (approx. 1 hour), before or after your cruise
- All dining cruises operate on flagship Sydney 2000, displaying the festival’s world-famous `Vivid Sydney' official light installation and logo
Dining Experiences and booking link here.
Captain Cook Cruises @ Circular Quay Wharf 6, The Rocks, NSW, Australia, New South Wales