Website Users- buy tickets, adapt the site, get the newsletter
When you sign up you will be given the option to visit the Member home page. On this page click on Your Preferences and you will be able to personalise the website. Do not sign up as a user if you want to add events to the website.
- The weekly newsletter - this is emailed to you every Sunday evening. It gives a summary of new events for the week, special giveaway tickets and will keep you up to date with which tickets you can buy through our Box Office.
- Choose your calendar preferences. For example if you only interested in seeing which plays are on in the month of October. Click on preferences and scroll to the bottom where you will see all the categories. Deselect them all apart from plays and save. Click on the Calendar for a date in October and only plays will appear. You and add and change your preferences as you like.
- Online Box Office - we now have our own online Box Office where you can buy tickets to several events in one go.
- As a subscriber to our newsletter you have the opportunity to receive any offers and competitions
How to list an event
- You can list any event on this website for free as long as the event is open to the general public.
- Adding an event to the website is very easy. First sign up and then complete the add an event form.
Can I add pictures and weblinks to my event and how do I get it in the newsletter?
- We offer a full promotional service from upgrading your listing, through to promotion using social media, eNewsletters, reviews, discounts and radio interviews.
- We have different levels of promotion (membership) to suit all budgets and requirements (starting at $39 a year).
- By becoming a member you can add as many pictures and a weblink to your listing(s). Membership can cover all your events for a year.
- Some members will also be featured on the front page of the website and have preferred placement within their category.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about Membership rates.
Selling tickets through our Box Office
- We do all the hard work for you, before each event we will let you know how many tickets have been sold and who bought them, we can then deposit the money straight into your bank. So don't delay if you want a full house let us help you achieve your goal.
- We do not charge a commission on the tickets we sell, however we do charge a booking fee to cover our costs.
I would like to sell some tickets through the website what do I have to do?
Once you have uploaded your event through your members homepage there is an option to add tickets to your event. You can run reports to see how many tickets have been sold and the name of the buyer.
I can't log in
- If you forget your password but know your user name you can request a new password by clicking "lost your password?" in the sign up box. A new password will be emailed to you. You can change your password by going to "Your preferences" when you log in.
- If you don't know your user name email email@example.com and request us to search for your user name, this will be emailed to you and then if necessary you can request a new password through the website.
Please note - All listings will be reviewed before going live, you will be notified when this happens, please read our Terms and Conditions. Only events and attractions that are open to the general public will be accepted.