The original – and most hilarious – immersive Experience returns to Sydney Opera House
Basil’s rude, Manuel confused, and Sybil cracks the whip… all the while dishing up yet more laughs and a 3-course meal. It’s an irresistible, irrepressible blend of top-flight improvisation and tight theatrical script, where ‘chaos’ reigns right from the start. Expect the unexpected in the show that’s 70% improvised!
This ‘outrageously funny’ globetrotting show ( BroadwayBaby, Edinburgh Fringe) combines sharp improvisation with an innovative script to create a truly unique dining experience. Internationally acclaimed and full of fun, tickets for next year’s eighth season at Sydney Opera House are on sale right now – and it always sells out here, so booking early is essential!
Now performed in up to 20 countries a year by 10 teams of actors, Faulty Towers The Original Dining Experience was Brisbane born in 1997. 2019 includes a wealth of highlights such as Fringe Festivals in Adelaide, Melbourne and Edinburgh; tours across entire continents like Europe, Scandinavia, Asia and Australia; and an ongoing residency in London’s West End. With 21 years of continuous critical and audience acclaim and a million seats sold around the world, it’s clear that this is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
- ‘Seriously funny’ The Advertiser, Adelaide Fringe
- ‘Truly brilliant and innovative’ FringeFeed, Perth
EXPERIENCE THE 5-STAR EXPERIENCE
Venue: Sydney Opera House (Utzon Room), Bennelong Point, Sydney, NSW 2000
Dates: Tuesday 12 – Sunday 17 March 2019
- 7:30pm dinner performances Tuesday 12-Saturday 16 March. Doors at 7pm.
- 1pm lunch performance Sunday 17 March. Doors at 12.30pm.
Prices – all tickets include 3-course meal, 2-hour interactive show and show programme:
- Tues, Wed, Thurs dinner: $173.50 per person ($165.00 + $8.50 booking fee)
- Friday, Saturday dinner: $220.50 per person ($212.00 + $8.50 booking fee)
- Sunday lunch: $193.50 per person ($185.00 + $8.50 booking fee)
Bookings & info: (+61) 02 9250 7777
- ‘A wonderful combination of a three-course meal and live theatre show’ The Holiday & Travel Magazine, Sydney Opera House
- ‘Nothing faulty about this evening of superb food and comedy. Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is a real lark of a night: entertainment with a great meal to boot.’ Limelight Magazine, Sydney Opera House
Sydney Opera House @ 2 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW, 2000, Australia
- Tues, Wed, Thurs dinner: $173.50 per person ($165.00 + $8.50 booking fee) - Friday, Saturday dinner: $220.50 per person ($212.00 + $8.50 booking fee) - Sunday lunch: $193.50 per person ($185.00 + $8.50 booking fee)
Through Sydneyoperahouse Website