The last weekend in October will see Horsley Avenue in Willoughby transformed into a market bazaar - from fashion, to contemporary art, kids amusement rides, music and entertainment, antiques, food stalls and more.
The St. Thomas Art & Craft Show is one of the most well-known community school fairs in the Lower North Shore with over 40 local designers displaying their handmade art, craft and jewellery.
The festival is unique because it gives emerging artists and designers the opportunity to showcase their work to locals.
Secure an original or unique artwork at a bargain price or get in early for Christmas shopping and entertain the entire family while doing so!
Here’s five reasons why you won’t want to miss this year’s show:
• For the arty; Local designers on display, grab yourself a unique bargain
• For the crafty; Jewellery making workshops and craft supplies
• For the kiddies; Super slides, horizontal bungee, pirate ships, tea cup ride and laser skirmish!
• For families; Centre stage music and entertainment
• For the foodies; Home-made cakes and pies, food stalls, beer, bubbles and cheese
All profits from the show are invested directly back into St. Thomas Catholic School
What: St. Thomas Art & Craft Show
Where: 2 Horsley Ave, North Willoughby
When: Saturday 28 October, 9am-5pm & Sunday 29 October 10am-3pm
Cost: It’s free
St Thomas Primary School @ 2 Horsley Ave, North Willoughby NSW 2068, Australia