Across summer our doors will be open late on Thursdays for visitors to delve into the AM's newly renovated and reopened spaces. Bring the kids and wander through the summer blockbuster Tyrannosaurs – Meet the Family (paid ticket required), shake your bones to the tunes of an awesome line-up of DJs and relax at the pop-up bar.
Tickets are not required for Nights at the Museum, however guests are required by the NSW Government to register their details on arrival for COVID-19 contact-tracing purposes.
5pm – 9pm
Registration is not required for these events.
- Enjoy the sounds of DJs including Ayebatonye, Terazatron and Salllvage
- Kids and big kids can get creative in Prehistoric Playground play space
- Become a Member and discover more of the AM on a Meet the New Museum tour
- Delve into the collection on a 15-minute 3 Objects gallery spotlight tour where you'll learn the stories behind three key specimens
- Visit exhibitions Tyrannosaurs – Meet the Family and Australian Geographic Nature Photographer of the Year
Australian Museum @ 6 College Street, Sydney