Riverside Theatres Digital is proud to launch an exciting new digital offering Binge the Fringe, a selection of the best picks of edgy and quirky shows from Sydney and Melbourne Fringe Festival. Bringing the best of Fringe entertainment from across the nation straight to your living room, Binge the Fringe streams from Friday 8 October to Sunday 24 October 2021.
Highlights of the program include:
• Symphonie Fantastique – On Demand - Dark symphony made contemporary as a live theatre work exploring party-culture, psychedelia, and violence. Composed and devised by the company.
• Train Lord – On Demand - Award-winning author Oliver Mol's debut is a true, funny and heart-breaking tale about a 10-month migraine, his recovery in Brisbane and job on the railway when he couldn't do anything else.
• Lousical the Musical – On Demand - An online comedy musical about To-Do List Anxiety by multi-award-winning comedian Lou Wall.
• (Luò yè gui gen) Getting Home – On Demand - A one-woman show that interrogates the conflict between a woman’s ambition and her sense of duty and longing to be with her family.
• We, The Lost Company – On Demand - A wildly inventive gallery of physical theatre, inspired by mother nature's most mysterious element and bound with a special familiarity.
• Infinite Item – On Demand - A dance work by Weird Nest, which powerfully communicates, through visceral dexterity, some of the pressing and increasing concerns around marine environmental pollution and what we, as individuals and community, may do to mitigate them.
• Train Lord & Symphonie Fantastique – Online Watch Party Double Bill - An exclusive Online Watch Party to stream both productions and take part in the live chat function.
• Lousical the Musical & (Luò yè gui gen) Getting Home – Online Watch Party Double Bill - An exclusive Online Watch Party to stream both productions and take part in the live chat function.
Binge the Fringe program and tickets can be found at
Riverside Theatres @ Corner Church & Market Streets, Parramatta
$8 - $20