Enjoy a rarely seen view of the NEW Day and Night on the Reef exhibit as you are skippered above the tank. See colourful marine life right underneath the boat as you glide across the water, and learn all about life on the Great Barrier Reef.
The Great Barrier Reef is the world’s largest coral reef system, stretching for 2,300kms along the Queensland coast. On your tour you’ll meet an array of amazing animals through the floor of the boat and over the side, including several species of shark, huge sawfish, dozens of species of vibrant tropical fish and our rescue marine turtles - all beautiful creatures which are found on the Great Barrier Reef.
Along the way you’ll learn about coral, the effects of coral bleaching and how we can all protect the Reef and its creatures in our everyday life… there’s also plenty of time for questions about your favourite animals from our team of experts!
Book online and save but you must then collect your ticket at our Experience and Tours desk located at our admissions to check in for your experience.
Please note that this experience is open to those aged 3 years and older.
GLASS BOTTOM BOAT TOUR TIMES:
This experience runs every hour on the hour from 10:00am to 4 pm
A maximum group of 8 people per tour (ages 3 years and older). Places fill quickly, book online now so you don't miss out!
- A 30 minute unique experience*
- Unique view of the Great Barrier Reef display from the water
- Discover the unique stories about our rescue turtles, Dave, Choong and Myrtle
- Get access to back of house, staff-only areas of the aquarium
- Learn about the aquarium and animals from our fun and friendly tour guides
- All day admission to explore SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium included
Sydney Aquarium @ Cnr King Street and Lime Street, Darling Harbour, Sydney NSW 2000
Adults (16+ yrs): $56.80 Kids (4-15 yrs): $46.40