Now in its third year, CISO Sydney 2024 is the largest annual gathering of NSW's most senior InfoSec decision makers.
Covering everything from mitigation, response and recovery, GRC, cross-functional collaboration, leadership, to enabling business growth, be part of THE event that sets the cybersecurity agenda.
Key Themes And Takeaways:
- CYBER STRATEGY: Discover what Australian CISOs are prioritising in 2024 and beyond
- MOST CYBER SECURE NATION: Get support to be on track with the 2023-2030 Australian Cyber Security Strategy goals
- CROSS-FUNCTIONAL COLLABORATION: Learn how to engage the board and get buy-in from IT and non-IT departments
- CULTURAL CHANGE: Move beyond awareness and drive cultural change to gain company-wide support for your projects
- CLOSE GAPS: Find out the latest mitigation, protection, and recovery strategies to uncover blind spots and recover data at scale
Venue details: Royal Randwick Racecourse, Alison Road, Randwick, New South Wales, 2031, Australia
Royal Randwick Racecourse @ 77-97 Alison Rd, Randwick NSW 2031
General Admission: AUD 2299.00
Through evvnt website