First Time Home Buyers Course
Buying your first home doesn't have to be stressful. You just need the right information at your fingertips to ensure you don't end up with a loan you can't afford and a house you paid too much for.
The course is designed to be straightforward, easy to digest and even a little humorous at times. In just 3 hours, you'll learn far more than you could learn online and it is also gives you the opportunity to ask an expert what you want to know.
You will be guided step-by-step through the buying process and be given the right knowledge to help you get started. Ultimately, you will leave with the confidence needed to make the right decisions for yourself when buying your first home.
During this fun and entertaining First Home Buyers Course, you'll learn:
- The entire buying process and how to get started
- How you apply and qualify for the first time home owner grant
- How to make the most of stamp duty benefits
- How the Government's First Home Super Saver Scheme works
- The best way to structure your home loan
- How to buy with a small deposit
- How to negotiate with real estate agents
- How to exchange contracts in NSW
- How to avoid common mistakes
- Real life examples from an industry professional
- Guarantor loans and much, much more!
(Check the link for a more detailed outline of the course)
Comprehensive, Straightforward, and Engaging. Book your seat today.
Recent Student Testimonials:
- “Clear information and good presentation style. I learnt things I didn’t know and got some industry insights that no on tells you.” - Ann-Marie E
- "Scott was very approachable, open to questions and told lots of anecdotes. Thanks" - Lucy E
- "Very informative and insightful. Scott used a good amount of humour and real-world examples. Well worth every cent!" - Sean W
- "I enjoyed Scott's honesty, humour, and generosity with information, including the telling of real-life stories and examples. Thank you! :)" - Katie B
About the presenter - Scott Durrant:
Founder of Successful Ways, Scott is an experienced real estate investor and educator. Based on over 15 years of industry experience and educating first home buyers, Scott has helped over 2500 Australians make better decisions for themselves when entering the property market. A specialist in helping first-time home owners, you will have difficulty finding a more reliable and trusted source of information.Time and time again, student feedback highlights how Scott transforms a potentially bland topic into an insightful and engaging few hours.
auctionWORKS @ 50 Margaret St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Only $66 (Discounts available for groups of 2 & 3)
Thinking about buying your first home? Book your seat today