our amazing experience begins as this historic 1874 square rig sail ship leaves her berth at Pyrmont. As you cruise down the harbour, take in the sights of other harbour icons - the mighty Harbour Bridge and the stunning Opera House - then wave farewell to the beautiful Sydney skyline as we make our way out through Sydney Heads to the great blue yonder to watch the crew unfurl and set sails, turning time back 150 years to the Age of Sail.Your ticket includes: morning tea, a tasty lunch and afternoon tea.Tea and coffee is available throughout the sail and alcoholic beverages, soft drinks and souvenir merchandises can be purchased onboard.
*Please note that we are a cashless venue with payments via debit or credit card only.
?- Boarding Time: 9:00am for a 10:00am departure.
- End Time: 4.00pm
- Vessel: 1874 Tall Ship James Craig
- What to wear: Please wear sensible footwear, bring a windproof jacket. No sharp heeled shoes.
- Where to arrive: Wharf 7, 58 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009.
- Minimum age 10 and minimum height 90 cm.
- If in the opinion of the Master on the day of the event the wind or sea state is deemed unsuitable for the comfort of passengers, the event will be cancelled. A rain-check voucher will be issued.
- Smoking onboard is strictly prohibited.
-? Please be aware that the weather can change during the sail/cruise. A windproof jacket may be useful whatever the weather as it may be breezy and cold out in the harbour.
-? Please note that due to the heritage nature of all our heritage vessels, they are unfortunately not wheelchair accessible. Access to toilet's is by stairs to lower deck.
- Terms and conditions are available here: https://shf.org.au/terms-and-conditions
Visit our website www.shf.org.au for more information.
Sydney Harbour @ Circular Quay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Alyssa Vuong 0433351611 email@example.com