Led by the Australian National Maritime Museum's maritime archaeology curator Dr James Hunter, you’ll cruise on-board the twin-catamaran Eclipse to the sites of 4 Sydney Harbour shipwrecks, discover exposed shipwreck remains and view underwater footage.
The cruise focuses on the wrecks of Middle Harbour and Sydney Heads where James will share the fascinating and dramatic stories that led up to these historical vessel's last moments.
Thursday 10 October 2019 | 8:30am – 1pm
Morning tea and lunch provided along with tea and coffee. A cash bar will also be available on-board.
All ages (children from 4+years)
Things to Remember:
- The cruise will depart from the maritime museum in all weather conditions.
- Please bring binoculars and weather appropriate gear.
- Parents need to supervise their children.
- Please consider the agility of those in your group when booking.
- Unfortunately, due to the steep stairs to access facilities on board, the ship does not have wheelchair access.
Australian National Maritime Museum @ 2 Murray St, Darling Harbour NSW 2000 Australia
$125 - 470
+61 2 9298 3777 email@example.com