For the ultimate Australian wildlife experience, Boutique Wildlife Tours puts the ‘wild' back into Wildlife. We take travellers in search of Australia's iconic wildlife in a noon till evening day and night-spotting tour in the Southern Highlands. Highly personalised, including lunch and dinner, travelling in customised luxury 4WD vehicles with a Naturalist Guide. Maximum 7 passengers.
Our tours commence with complimentary pick-up at your Sydney city hotel or a central city location. Take it easy - today you can sleep in and relax, as our tours don't start until around noon (varies depending on season). A nice break from the usual busy travel schedules! The exact pick-up time will be confirmed to you upon booking, determined by seasonal variations in sunset times, and your location.
- With the help of a knowledgeable and passionate Naturalist Guide you'll search for some of Australia's unique wildlife, including kangaroos, koalas, wallabies, platypus, emus & wombats, plus much, much more.
- No zoos or nature parks - just thousands of acres of pristine bushland in the Southern Highlands, 90 minutes from Sydney
- Departs approx. 12 noon* returning 10.30pm, putting you in the right place at the right time to see the full range of Australia's iconic wildlife
- Go spot-lighting after dark to see nocturnal animals including possums, gliders & wombats
- Includes lunch or afternoon tea* plus a hearty country-style dinner in one of Australia's oldest pubs
- Your Naturalist Guide helps you gain an understanding of how & why Australia has developed such a unique ecology
- Our customised Mercedes 4WD, is equipped with all you need for an exciting wildlife safari
Pick up in the City/ Hotel
$299 per Adult, $249 per Child
(0)2 9436 1333